Mar 23. Thursday
Scripture: Ephesians 4:25-32
Observation: "Be kind and compassionate"
Application: Bake or cook for somebody
Questions for Reflection and Prayer
A. How many of these instructions have you fulfilled today?
- "In your anger do not sin"
- Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry
- must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need
- Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths
- do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God
- Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice
- Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other